Posted to users@camel.apache.org by trivedi kumar b <Tr...@ge.com> on 2009/06/25 18:16:09 UTC

issue with CXF - Payload

Hi,

I am trying to create Webservices using CXF and "PAYLOAD" as dataformat. I
am facing the issue with returning the response from the webservice..i.e
only with PAYLOAD OPTION. I am keeping the response thing in the
exchange.getIn().setBody(response).. this is giving me the below error:

         Message org.apache.cxf.message.MessageImpl not supported in Payload
mode Routing.

Can someone help me how/what needs to be set in the exchange object for
PAYLOAD option.

Thanks,
Trivedi

Re: issue with CXF - Payload

Posted by trivedi kumar b <Tr...@ge.com>.
Hi Willem,

Thank you for the quick response.

I am using camel 1.6.0 version and are there any issues associated with
camel-cxf? if they are any, pls let me know how critical they are.

Thanks,
Trivedi

Re: issue with CXF - Payload

Posted by trivedi kumar b <Tr...@ge.com>.
Hi Willem,

Thanks a ton. You are amazing guy, responds very quickly. I really really
appreciate your help on every question. The below example really helps me
understanding how to deal with "PAYLOAD" contents.

Thanks again,
Trivedi

Re: issue with CXF - Payload

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.