Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Chaudhuri, Hiran" <Hi...@softwareag.com> on 2002/09/02 18:16:49 UTC

RE: How to keep track of sessions

Hi, Mark.

To give my own 2 cents, I use a session listener for exactly the same issue:
Get information how many sessions are active, who is logged on etc.
Currently my application struggles with a memory leak, and I suspect the
vector not being cleaned up thoroughly (my problem :-( ).

Hiran

Hiran Chaudhuri
SAG Systemhaus GmbH
Elsenheimerstraße 11