Posted to xml-commons-dev@xerces.apache.org by Samaresh <Sa...@Sun.COM> on 2007/08/22 03:18:20 UTC

checking out xml-common source

Greetings,
I've been trying to check out the xml-common source using CVS as per
instructions in http://xml.apache.org/cvs.html.

It fails with the following error message:
cvs [login aborted]: connect to cvs.apache.org(140.211.11.3):2401
failed: Connection refused

I'm trying anoncvs. Any ideas how I can fix it and get the source? I'm
interested in resolver1.2.

Thanks
Samaresh

Re: checking out xml-common source

Posted by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com>.
The CVS repository doesn't exist anymore. All Apache projects use SVN now.
Details here [1] and here [2].

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html#source-code-repositories
[2] http://xml.apache.org/svn.html

Michael Glavassevich