Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Alice Mello Cavallo <me...@media.mit.edu> on 2003/08/06 23:13:10 UTC

Importing Batik classes into JBuilder

Hi all,

I need to implement a simple animation engine by dragging the SVG
shapes/images on the canvas, saving the coordinates and so on.So, I suppose
I will be using a lot of the batik features. Jbuilder is not that smart, so
I am importing the java files and moving them with the mouse. I am puzzled
that even though the packages structures are being created the error
messages of not finding the classes are still showing up. I will keep
working on that.

My question is :

Do I need the whole batik directory structure and java files?

Someone told me to use Eclipse IDE, I have not tried yet. In that case, i
have to import my application into Eclipse as well. Would this really be a
better option?

Thank you so much,
Alice