Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Dave Cottlehuber <da...@muse.net.nz> on 2011/11/17 22:27:55 UTC

Re: [Couchdb Wiki] Trivial Update of "ContributorsGroup" by NoahSlater

On 17 November 2011 21:45, Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> wrote:
> Dear Wiki user,
>
> You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Couchdb Wiki" for change notification.
>
> The "ContributorsGroup" page has been changed by NoahSlater:
> http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/ContributorsGroup?action=diff&rev1=2&rev2=3
>
> Comment:
> Jan wants to write something.
>
>  Related: [[AdminGroup| Administrators]] with permission to grant privileges to Contributors, in addition to being Contributors themselves.
>
>   * AdminGroup
> +  * JanLehnardt
>   * (add people's wiki usernames here)

I humbly request the privilege of contributer to the wiki…. is this
really how we need to do it?

DaveCottlehuber

A+
Dave

Re: [Couchdb Wiki] Trivial Update of "ContributorsGroup" by NoahSlater

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
On Nov 18, 2011, at 15:23 , Noah Slater wrote:

> Yes, we defo need to advertise that people need to reach out (in whatever
> way (we should list a few)) to get edit access. I was meaning to get around
> to this. Sorry for my tardiness!

Can you tell me how I can add people to the contributors group?

Cheers
Jan

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org>.

Posted by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com>.