Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by isleofdogs <is...@110.net> on 2001/07/23 22:56:48 UTC

problem solved

I now have apache+mod_ssl running and talking to port 8007
and running servlets w/o error.

Based on the config I sent in my last message plus some
cleaning done in the tomcat config files this is now
working.

Thanks especially to John to pointing me to the newest
version of jk_mod

iod

Re: problem solved

Posted by John Hebert <jo...@vedalabs.com>.
isleofdogs wrote:

> I now have apache+mod_ssl running and talking to port 8007
> and running servlets w/o error.
>
> Based on the config I sent in my last message plus some
> cleaning done in the tomcat config files this is now
> working.
>
> Thanks especially to John to pointing me to the newest
> version of jk_mod

Do you mean me? I was just out at the local bar having an afternoon pint
of Guiness, so I'm glad you solved it, as I'm in no shape to help at the
moment. :P

--
John Alex Hebert
john@vedalabs.com