Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Vladimir Ivanov <iv...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/05 06:01:50 UTC

[testing] status of CC runs

Hello everyone,
at the address
http://www.harmonytest.org/upload/cc.html

now available the current CC status. This information updated each 20 minutes.
Note, it is status page only and links does not work here.

 thanks, Vladimir

Re: [testing] status of CC runs

Posted by Vladimir Ivanov <iv...@gmail.com>.
On 2/5/07, Richard Liang <ri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I got "Internal Server Error" when clicking "http://www.harmonytest.org".

It was fixed today. Many thanks to the site owner - Anton - who
resolved this issue.
 thanks, Vladimir

Re: [testing] status of CC runs

Posted by Richard Liang <ri...@gmail.com>.

--
Richard Liang
China Development Lab, IBM

Re: [testing] status of CC runs

Posted by Vladimir Ivanov <iv...@gmail.com>.
Fixed to "CruiseControl for Harmony". Is it OK?

 thanks, Vladimir

Re: [testing] status of CC runs

Posted by Pavel Ozhdikhin <pa...@gmail.com>.
Vladimir,

Re: [testing] status of CC runs

Posted by Vladimir Ivanov <iv...@gmail.com>.

Re: [testing] status of CC runs

Posted by Richard Liang <ri...@gmail.com>.

--
Richard Liang
China Development Lab, IBM

Re: [testing] status of CC runs

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
On Feb 5, 2007, at 11:02 PM, Vladimir Ivanov wrote:

> On 2/5/07, Geir Magnusson Jr. <ge...@pobox.com> wrote:
>> This is good.  Few questions :
>>
>> 1) are all of these systems registered
>>
>>   http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Automated_Testing
>>

>> (I think the answer is yes - when I went to get the URL for the page,
>> I was happily surprised to see the list has grown longer!)
>
> Actually, systems with iterative runs were not registered yet. I hope
> it happens soon.
>

>> 2) How do I get the data from my machines (id 7 and 8) to that page?
>
> If your systems are available to external users I can simply add them
> to my script otherwise the script on server side should be updated to
> do other security checks for users who upload plain-data (now it
> filtered by IP-address). When upload will be enabled for you I share
> my script. You will upload data from your systems and I will download
> them and prepare one resulting page.

Filtering by IP is fine.  I just wantto make sure that everyone who
is providing help by running the CC will get their results up there.

geir

Re: [testing] status of CC runs

Posted by Vladimir Ivanov <iv...@gmail.com>.

Re: [testing] status of CC runs