Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Michael Wuttke <mi...@beuth-hochschule.de> on 2013/12/04 15:28:52 UTC

Re: normal user can change sites of a uploaded presentation on the whiteboard & feature request

Hello Sergey, Hello Maxim,

i could reproduce the case with the non moderator user in a OM
conference room via moodle. I tested it with OM 2.2 build 23.

The non moderator user is still able to move a presentation to the
whiteboard or change sites of the uploaded presentation on the
whiteboard - with a right click of the mouse on the uploaded file in the
public drive sector.

He is not able to "Edit name". (see pictureI.png)
He is not able to "Delete file". (see pictureI.png)
He is not abl eto move the file to Trash. (same same)
But he is able to "Open document", to move and to delete the document
(see pictures III - VI)

A smal feature reqeust
It would be very helpful, if a normal /non moderator user could download
a presentation at this place. Is ist possilbe to integrate this feature?

Thank you very much & greetings,
Michael

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
yes
red5 version was downgraded to the 4394 (same as 2.1.1)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: normal user can change sites of a uploaded presentation on the whiteboard & feature request

Posted by IamTutor Rus <ia...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
fixed, please try #24

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: normal user can change sites of a uploaded presentation on the whiteboard & feature request

Posted by Sergey <ia...@gmail.com>.
Hello, Michael!