Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Karthik Ananthakrishnan <ka...@beyondsquare.com.INVALID> on 2018/07/25 12:00:38 UTC

Mifos AMI 18.03 not available.

Hello All,

I am trying to setup the latest mifos(18.03.01) instance from AMI image. I
am not able to locate the AMI file when i try the same. I am referring to
the below link.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mifos_X#Amazon_EC2_AMI_Locator

When i click on the AMI Id, ami-37fbfc4b
<https://console.aws.amazon.com/ec2/home?region=ap-southeast-1#LaunchInstanceWizard:ami=ami-37fbfc4b>
am getting a error saying that I donot have the permission to use the AMI.
Can you please help us with this issue.

https://ap-southeast-1.console.aws.amazon.com/ec2/home?region=ap-southeast-1#LaunchInstanceWizard:ami=ami-37fbfc4b

Thanks,
Karthik

Re: Mifos AMI 18.03 not available.

Posted by James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Devs/Karthik -

Is the AMI18.03 the most recent and can you verify it deploys propertly on
a t2.micro?  Does it need more resources, storage, specific ports open?

I've followed the link:
https://console.aws.amazon.com/ec2/home?region=ap-southeast-1#LaunchInstanceWizard:ami=ami-37fbfc4b
....so, running Mifos 18.03.01 Release (ami-37fbfc4b)

I am able to SSH into the instance, but I'm not sure what port to query or
what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks
James Dailey
skype: jdailey