Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Thomas Koch <th...@koch.ro> on 2010/03/31 09:50:02 UTC

[ANN] Eclipse GIT plugin beta version released

GIT is one of the most popular distributed version control system.
In the hope, that more Java developers may want to explore the world of easy
branching, merging and patch management, I'd like to inform you, that a beta
version of the upcoming Eclipse GIT plugin is available:

http://www.infoq.com/news/2010/03/egit-released
http://aniszczyk.org/2010/03/22/the-start-of-an-adventure-egitjgit-0-7-1/

Maybe, one day, some apache / hadoop projects will use GIT... :-)

(Yes, I know git.apache.org.)

Best regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro

Re: [ANN] Eclipse GIT plugin beta version released

Posted by Ryan Rawson <ry...@gmail.com>.
My favorite IDE intellj already has excellent git support...  And is
now free. Also ASF committers get a fully licensed version for free
(for work on ASF projects of course).