Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jianyuan Li <li...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/09 08:47:00 UTC

[Question]Custom shape command msopathEscapeExtension is transformed as LINETO

Hi, All,

Recently I am fixing an issue(i119872). It is a filter import issue which
is related to the command "msopathEscapeExtension". As seen near line
2379(case 0xa) in file "msdffimp.cxx", the command is transformed as
"LINETO". Here I have 2 questions:
1. Does anyone know the original thinking for this transformation?
2. What is the detail meaning of "msopathEscapeExtension"? I cannot find
enough info for this command in MS specification "[MS-ODRAW].pdf".

Regards,
Jianyuan