Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/29 23:56:58 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache JSPWiki 2.10.1 released

The Apache JSPWiki team is pleased to announce the release of JSPWiki
2.10.1.

This is the second release on the 2.10 series of Apache JSPWiki, a
feature-rich and
extensible WikiWiki engine built around the standard JEE components.

The release is available here:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/jspwiki/

JSPWiki Maven artifacts are available under org.apache.jspwiki groupId,
version 2.10.1

The full change log is available here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310732&version=12325764

A curated change log is also available here:
https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org/Wiki.jsp?page=NewIn2.10#section-NewIn2.10-NewInJSPWiki2.10.1ReleasedOn29052014

We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on how to report
problems
and to get involved, visit the project website at http://jspwiki.apache.org/

The Apache JSPWiki Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache JSPWiki 2.10.1 released

Posted by Jürgen Weber <ju...@jwi.de>.
Hi Juan Pablo,

your changes look good.

So we keep the j.a.o page for general Apache project info and the
jspwiki-wiki for the wiki documentation, which seems fine to me.

Thanks very much to you,
Juergen

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jürgen,