Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Popat, Mrukant" <Mr...@in.nds.com> on 2005/07/20 10:49:23 UTC

problem compiling XERCESC with ICU

Dear Friends,

I tried compiling XERCES with ICU support. I used ICU-3.2 and also tried
it with ICU-3.0 but both times I got below error and the compiling
aborted. Has anyone received this error and been able to fix it. Any
help will be greatly appreciated.

-----------------------------------error info

ICUMsgLoader.cpp: In constructor
`xercesc_2_6::ICUMsgLoader::ICUMsgLoader(const

XMLCh*)':

ICUMsgLoader.cpp:232: `U_FILE_SEP_STRING' undeclared (first use this
function)

ICUMsgLoader.cpp:232: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
for

each function it appears in.)

gmake[2]: *** [ICUMsgLoader.o] Error 1

gmake[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/mrukant/software/xerces-C++source/xerces-c-src_2_6_0/src/xercesc/
util/MsgLoaders/ICU'

gmake[1]: *** [messageloaders] Error 2

gmake[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/mrukant/software/xerces-C++source/xerces-c-src_2_6_0/src/xercesc/
util'

gmake: *** [Util] Error 2

Regards,

MRUKANT