Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Shane McEneaney <sh...@hotmail.com> on 2003/06/05 15:04:47 UTC

Using Path expression in Map Action type

Hi,
     is there a plan to use path expressions in the "map:act" tag in the
sitemap? We'd like the sitemap to choose the appropriate Action class
depending on the matched pattern. See the snippet below with the line
<map:act type="{../1}">.

<map:match pattern="get*">
        <map:act type="locale"/>
        <map:act type="session-validator">
          <map:parameter name="descriptor"
value="descriptors/crs-params.xml"/>
          <map:act type="{../1}">

The code above fails and I have found no documentation to suggest if there
is a way of doing it. Is this something that may be included in a future
version
of Cocoon?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Shane McEneaney