Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Yves Zoundi <yv...@bibl.ulaval.ca> on 2006/07/07 21:32:15 UTC

Localization and caching

Hi everybody,

    We are writing a dynamic website with cocoon and with are confronted
to some problems.
We would like all the pages to be cached at startup for all possible
specified languages.  When the user change the locale, it should be
reflected in all the application's pages.

    However the cache doesn't seem to be updated when the locale change.
The same page is often returned and sometimes a page with the previous
language settings.

Were are using Cocoon 2.1.9 and the localeAction with 3 languages
(Spanish, English and trench). We were looking at the CacheEventAction
but it doesn't seem to be the way to go.

    If someone could help, it would be great. We are kind of stuck with
Cocoon as it is considered as a show stopper for the project.

Thanks in advance

--
Yves Zoundi
Analyste de l'informatique