Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Randy Watler <rw...@finali.com> on 2004/09/03 21:49:41 UTC

move minty-blue tab images from portlet to layout decorator

David,

I know that we are not updating the "metal" or "minty-blue" layout
decorators yet, (I assume to let the styles and vm templates stabilize a
bit), but the tab*.gif images in
.../decorators/portlet/html/minty-blue/images should be moved to the
layout decorator in .../decorators/layout/html/minty-blue/images.
Obviously, no rush on this but I did not want it forgotten.

Randy Watler

Re: move minty-blue tab images from portlet to layout decorator

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Randy Watler wrote:

> David,
>
> I know that we are not updating the "metal" or "minty-blue" layout
> decorators yet, (I assume to let the styles and vm templates stabilize
> a bit), but the tab*.gif images in
> .../decorators/portlet/html/minty-blue/images should be moved to the
> layout decorator in .../decorators/layout/html/minty-blue/images.
> Obviously, no rush on this but I did not want it forgotten.
>
> Randy Watler

done

p001.psml rendering broken... fixing.

Posted by Randy Watler <rw...@finali.com>.
Gang,

I am fairly sure I broke the p001.psml rendering when I implemented the
nested fragments/layout portlets.

I am looking into it now...

Randy