Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Larry Suto <la...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/19 19:21:51 UTC

Issue with ejb manifest

Hi I am hoping somebody can help me understand how manifests are
created by the ejb plugin as I am having a strange proble. I have two
ejbs in my build. Both have a dependency to another jar which has a
jar with hibernate mappings in it. The jar with the hibernate mappings
appears in the manifest of one of the ejbs but not the other. The
dependency list and the ejb plugin is configured identically in the
pom.xml of both ejbs....does anyone have an idea as to why this might
be happening.

Larry

Re: Issue with ejb manifest

Posted by jzhang <jz...@wellington.com>.

LarryS wrote:

> Hi I am hoping somebody can help me understand how manifests are
> created by the ejb plugin as I am having a strange proble. I have two
> ejbs in my build. Both have a dependency to another jar which has a
> jar with hibernate mappings in it. The jar with the hibernate mappings
> appears in the manifest of one of the ejbs but not the other. The
> dependency list and the ejb plugin is configured identically in the
> pom.xml of both ejbs....does anyone have an idea as to why this might
> be happening.
>
> Larry

Can youpost your pom.xml?