Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by EP...@upstate.com on 2003/01/27 22:24:59 UTC

RE: Anyone using Eclipse with Turbine?

I just downloaded Eclipse as well, and would be  interested in what people
think of it for Turbine development.  I downloaded the M4 version (I think
that is the last stable integration build or something.)

Eric Pugh

Is anyone using Eclipse with Turbine? Is there any way to debug a Turbine
app from inside Eclipse?

Rodrigo

For additional commands, e-mail:
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Re: Anyone using Eclipse with Turbine?

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
On 28/01/2003 8:24 AM, "EPugh@upstate.com" <EP...@upstate.com> wrote:

> I just downloaded Eclipse as well, and would be  interested in what people
> think of it for Turbine development.  I downloaded the M4 version (I think
> that is the last stable integration build or something.)
>
> Eric Pugh

M4 is the current stable build (on the path to Eclipse 2.1).  There are
integration builds that are newer and fix a few bugs/add features to M4 - I
am using I20030121 (13:15) which has been very good for me.

Cheers,

Scott
--
Scott Eade