Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by nize <un...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/14 08:58:57 UTC

[DISCUSS] Prepare to release RocketMQ Streams 1.1.1

Hello RocketMQ Community,

This is the discussion for the release of Rocketmq Streams 1.1.1 version.

RocketMQ Streams is a lightweight stream processing framework, application
gains the stream processing ability by depending on RocketMQ Streams as an
SDK.

In this release, capabilities are supported as follows:

   1.

   support avg function in WindowStream
   2.

   use the name of thread as rocksdb path and clean the temporary data of
   rocksdb in local when shutdown;
   3.

   keep state topic type consistent with source topic;
   4.

    add a configuration to trigger the idle window;
   5.

   other bug fix and polish;

If there are no other sounds, I would like to call for a vote for RocketMQ
Streams 1.1.1 release.

Re: [DISCUSS] Prepare to release RocketMQ Streams 1.1.1

Posted by Xin Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 Nice work. Thanks nize for managing the release.

nize <un...@gmail.com> 于2023年2月14日周二 16:59写道:

> Hello RocketMQ Community,
>
> This is the discussion for the release of Rocketmq Streams 1.1.1 version.
>
> RocketMQ Streams is a lightweight stream processing framework, application
> gains the stream processing ability by depending on RocketMQ Streams as an
> SDK.
>

> In this release, capabilities are supported as follows:
>

>    1.
>
>    support avg function in WindowStream
>    2.
>
>    use the name of thread as rocksdb path and clean the temporary data of
>    rocksdb in local when shutdown;
>    3.
>
>    keep state topic type consistent with source topic;
>    4.
>
>     add a configuration to trigger the idle window;
>    5.
>
>    other bug fix and polish;
>

> If there are no other sounds, I would like to call for a vote for RocketMQ
> Streams 1.1.1 release.

Xin