Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by pradeepkumarcd <pr...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/23 07:57:40 UTC

Re: Versioning Binary Content

did you got any solution for getting  old versions content access..please
help me if u got....

Re: Versioning Binary Content

Posted by Fabián Mandelbaum <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hello, it looks like all helpful JR people is on holidays or
something, there's been almost no answers to questions on this list as
of late (last 2 weeks or so...)

I suggest you have patience (I am having patience ;))

Good luck.

On Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 2:57 AM, pradeepkumarcd
<pr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> did you got any solution for getting  old versions content access..please
> help me if u got....

Fabián Mandelbaum
IS Engineer