Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Olga Natkovich <ol...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2011/07/22 23:12:15 UTC

[VOTE] Release Pig 0.9.0 (candidate 1)

I have created the second candidate build for Pig 0.9.0 release. This release introduces control structures, changes query parser, and performs semantic cleanup.

The rat report showed no issues in Java files outside of build directory.

Keys used to sign the release are available at http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup.

Please try it out: http://people.apache.org/~olga/pig-0.9.0-candidate-1/

Should we release this? Vote closes on Wednesday, July 27.

Olga

RE: [VOTE] Release Pig 0.9.0 (candidate 1)

Posted by Olga Natkovich <ol...@yahoo-inc.com>.
With 4 binding +1s from Alan Gates, Daniel Dai, Thejas Nair, and Olga Natkovich and no -1s, the vote passes!

I will start updating the documentation and publishing the release.

Olga

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.
+1
Run all unit tests, piggybank tests, zebra tests. Check md5 and gpg key. All
looks good.

Daniel

Posted by Thejas Nair <th...@hortonworks.com>.
+1