Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Praveen123 <pr...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/11 17:14:51 UTC

Messages EnQueued Count is coming differently in Queues Tab in ActiveMQ Admin Console when compared to Advisory Consumer Queue's messages enqueued count

Hi ,

I am using Virtual Topic and corresponding physical queues in ActiveMQ with
Spring.

The Topics tab in Admin Console shows the messages enqueued count for
Advisory Consumer Queue of the Virtual Topic as 2 as i send 4 messages to
the virtual topic, whereas in the Queues tab the messages enqueued for the
same Consumer Queue of the virtual topic is shows a 4. Can anyone please
guide me why there is a difference coming in.

I am using a selector for receiving specific messages on specific queues.

Thanks ,
Praveen