Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Alfonso Nishikawa <al...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/28 20:04:24 UTC

Can't assign issues in Jira

Hi!

Does anyone knows why we can't assign issues to some people, though they
have an account in jira? When I try to assign the issue they don't show in
the list. I'm thinking about Gaby, Mariia and Nilo, that recently started
working on different issue.

Best regards,

Alfonso Nishikawa

Re: Can't assign issues in Jira