Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Ksenia Khailenko <xe...@tut.by> on 2011/09/01 12:06:33 UTC

Re: GSOC 2011 Project - CAY-1554

hi.
I have slightly cleaned up the code(unused imports) and commented versions
in pom. Also I changed README file and added repository with eclipse deps.
The results attached.

--
Regards, Ksenia Khailenko

Re: GSOC 2011 Project - CAY-1554

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Ah I see there are commits in the logs. Sorry got confused by sending the archive around :-)

Thanks,
Andrus

Posted by Ksenia Khailenko <xe...@tut.by>.
I was waiting for Dmitry to add eclipse libs to repository, now the plugin
is committed

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.