Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by PeriS <pe...@htcinc.com> on 2013/05/16 01:02:51 UTC

solrj 4.3.0

> I m trying to use EmbeddedSolrServer but when trying to initialize the coreContainer, get the following error;
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/solr/common/ResourceLoader
>
> Any ideas please?
>
> -Peri.S

*** DISCLAIMER *** This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery.
NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind HTC Global Services to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.

Re: solrj 4.3.0

Posted by PeriS <pv...@indiana.edu>.
Figured it out; Added a dependency for the dataimporthandler in my pom file.

Re: solrj 4.3.0

Posted by PeriS <pv...@indiana.edu>.

Re: solrj 4.3.0

Posted by PeriS <pv...@indiana.edu>.