Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by ni...@opensource.lk on 2004/08/13 13:54:29 UTC

Re: [keyword conflicts]Skeletons and stubs are generating for inquire_v2.wsdl

Hi Samisa,

As SOAP message do not correspond to the WSDL due to the fix to handle
ANON_TOKEN similar to the way it is handled in Axis Java code I am working
on reverting the tool.

Regards,
Nithya.

> Hi All,
>     While trying to compile the generated code for the UDDI WSDL file
> (inquire_v2.wsdl) I got into
> trouble with the tool generating code with 'operator' keyword.
>
>     I fixed this and also inclided the code to handle ANON_TOKEN similar
> to the way it is handled
> in Axis Java code. (in org/apache/axis/wsdl/wsdl2ws/info/Type.java file)
>
>    This made many problems go away with this WSDL file.
>    However I still get problems related to the inclusion of non existant
> files. (see below)
>
> Thanks,
> Samisa...
>

> Inquire.h:31:29: tModelKey_Array.h: No such file or directory
> Inquire.h:52:30: serviceKey_Array.h: No such file or directory
> Inquire.h:68:33: findQualifier_Array.h: No such file or directory
Inquire.h:74:31: businessKey_Array.h: No such file or directory