Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/10 07:40:11 UTC

LDAP in Lift news

Lift has a new committer. Javier Goday wrote the Lift LDAP module
which is now going to be integrated directly into lift. So we can
definitely add LDAP support to our next release.

http://groups.google.com/group/liftweb/browse_thread/thread/adf620ea6098d283/e336ded62741c78f?show_docid=e336ded62741c78f&pli=1

D.

Re: LDAP in Lift news

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com>.
Can't think of a better way to start the day :-D

/Anne