Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org> on 2023/03/08 16:40:22 UTC

[HEADS UP] Preparing Maven 4.0.0-alpha-4 release

I'd like to start releasing 4.0.0-alpha-5 in the coming days.
*There are a couple of PRs to review:*
*  https://github.com/apache/maven/milestones/4.0.0-alpha-5
<https://github.com/apache/maven/milestones/4.0.0-alpha-5>*
It also misses an upgrade to maven resolver 1.9.7 once released.

Once released, the next step would be to upgrade mvnd to 3.9.1 and
4.0.0-alpha-5 and release a new milestone of it.

--
------------------------
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [HEADS UP] Preparing Maven 4.0.0-alpha-5 release

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
Yes, no problem.
The ultimate goal is to release roughly 3.9.x and 4.0-alpha at the same
time, so that we can release mvnd with both.

--
------------------------

Posted by Tamás Cservenák <ta...@cservenak.net>.
Howdy,

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.

--
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [HEADS UP] Preparing Maven 4.0.0-alpha-4 release

Posted by Tamás Cservenák <ta...@cservenak.net>.
Howdy,

Just FTR, your mail subject is off. 4.0.0-alpha-5 is being prepared.

Created the missing bit, will update once Resolver 1.9.7 is out in the wild:
https://github.com/apache/maven/pull/1046