Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Jack Bates <6n...@nottheoilrig.com> on 2014/08/29 01:12:59 UTC

Traffic shaping wiki page

I added a wiki page based on my experience with traffic shaping
(AKA bandwidth management AKA QoS)
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Traffic+Shaping

Please correct me if I made any mistakes. Additions and/or edits
based on other people's work and experiences would be great!

Re: Traffic shaping wiki page

Posted by Jack Bates <6n...@nottheoilrig.com>.
Thanks! Done.

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.