Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by the_palakkaran <ji...@suntecsbs.com> on 2018/10/16 07:22:29 UTC

How to configure service deployment as cluster node singleton in Ignite Configuration file?

Hi,

I have a service that needs to be deployed in a cluster of three nodes. But
I want only one node to run it. How can I restrict it? I have tried setting

    1)maxPerNodeCount=1 and totalCount=1
    2)totalCount=1

Still on all nodes the service is getting run.

Also, what is the equivalent to services.deployClusterSingleton() in
IgniteConfigruation.xml?

Re: How to configure service deployment as cluster node singleton in Ignite Configuration file?

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I'll go with totalCount=1.

Can you provide logs where service is run on more than one node?

Ilya Kasnacheev