Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Phil Coates <pc...@csc.com> on 1999/03/25 15:34:50 UTC

general/4125: DOS window has started to appear on my desktop when Apache is running.

>Number:         4125
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       DOS window has started to appear on my desktop when Apache is running.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I've started to have a DOS window appear on my desktop when Apache is started up, whether done manually or from Services menu.
This window doesn't want to die, and resists all attempts to kill it. Is there any way of
stopping this from happening? If so, how? Is this where I should be able to log in to the server?
>How-To-Repeat:
I have no idea - try stopping and starting Apache a few times from the services menu..