Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by H....@MI.unimaas.nl on 2004/02/04 14:26:11 UTC

HELP! cocoon 2.1.4-dev + eclipse 2.1.2 + ant 1.6: error

Hi,

I'm trying to get my project set up in the above environment. I notice
cocoon uses Ant 1.6 (with <import>). I try to follow the info in Cocoon Wiki
YourCocoonBasedProject while trying to copy and paste from the Cocoon build
files.

I now run into trouble: I can't get Ant to find any of the targets in the
build.xml (which only includes <import ...>) when starting the run ant....
dialog. It shows an error:

org.apache.xerces.xni.parser.XMLComponent.getFeatureDefault(.....

When googling that I only find as an answer that rt.jar should be included.
I checked: it is.

Can anyone help out and/or explain in a very detailed way how I should set
up Eclipse (I'm used to JBuilder, but that one can't handle Ant tasks as
nicely as Eclipse)?

Thanks and bye,

Helma van der Linden
Medical Informatics