Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Di...@dorma.com on 2007/02/26 14:26:00 UTC

Newbie question: single project spanning multiple repository locations

Hi,

we have an older project that -unfortunately- spans multiple repository
locations:

scm:svn://ourserver.com/repositories/ABRAHAM/basis/trunk/
scm:svn://ourserver.com/repositories/ABRAHAM/dev/trunk/
scm:svn://ourserver.com/repositories/ABRAHAM/access/trunk/
scm:svn://ourserver.com/repositories/ABRAHAM/hwm/trunk/

The main build file build.xml resides in basis/trunk. Before the build can
beding, all 4 trunks must be checked out to 4 different directories side
by side: basis/, dev/, access/ and hwm/.

How can I define a single Continuum project for this kind of setup?

Thanks, in advance,
Dirk.

Antwort: Re: Newbie question: single project spanning multiple repository locations

Posted by Di...@dorma.com.
Thanks a lot, Jo. I'll give it a try.

> You will get 4 artifacts (jars probably) representing each trunk (if
they
> are seperately compilable)..

well, not yet, but we're working on it...

Regards,
Dirk.

"Jo Vandermeeren" <jo...@gmail.com> schrieb am 26.02.2007
22:25:55: