Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Geert Van Damme <ge...@vdab.be> on 2003/07/23 08:14:01 UTC

subsitemaps in a WAR

Hi,

Can I use subsitemaps when deploying Cocoon (2.0.4) as a WAR ?
I get the error

"java.io.FileNotFoundException: zip:/appl/build61/prj/cocoon/runtime/cocoon/config/cocoondomain/applications/.wlnotdelete/cocoon_vdab18653.war!/sitemap.xmapextractie/algemeen/sitemap.xmap"

I kinda understand why the file cannot be found (zip:), but does anyone know how to solve this problem ?

Thanks !
Geert

Re: subsitemaps in a WAR

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
I guess zip: is not the problem, but
cocoon_vdab18653.war!/sitemap.xmapextractie/algemeen/sitemap.xmap at the
end of this file name. There is twice sitemap.xmap in it. In which way
did you write this <map:mount/>?

Joerg