Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Jesus M. Salvo Jr." <je...@migasia.com> on 2003/02/03 01:26:18 UTC

Re: Passing initliasation parameters to SOAP services

Scott Nichol wrote:

>>2a) Although the parameters can be localised to either SOAP RPC or SOAP
>>messaging servlets ( since there are two servlets deployed with soap.war
>>), any initialisation  parameters to the SOAP messaging servlet are
>>"global" for all SOAP messaging services ... likewise true for SOAP rpc
>>servlet and SOAP rpc services. Would have been good if there is a way to
>>specify initialisation parameters at the SOAP service level ... not the
>>servlet level.
>>

>If you use Apache SOAP 2.3 or later, there is a way: the deployment
>descriptor for the service.  That can be accessed from the
>SOAPContext bag using Constants.BAG_DEPLOYMENTDESCRIPTOR.

Are you talking here about the element <isd:option/>?
Where is the Apache-SOAP deployment descriptor schema definittion file?

Re: Passing initliasation parameters to SOAP services

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
You are right, it's not in the 2.3.1 release.  We will have a new
release when a more experienced committer can help me through the
process, but I've been waiting for months now.

Posted by "Jesus M. Salvo Jr." <je...@migasia.com>.

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.

Posted by "Jesus M. Salvo Jr." <je...@migasia.com>.

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.