Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by no...@free.fr on 2014/10/08 10:53:40 UTC

en lecture seule

Bonjour,

Je viens d'acheter un PC Acer aspire V3-111p avec Windows 8.1

J'ai téléchargé open office.

Le souci est que quand j'enregistre un fichier dans le classeur, il est est en lecture seule, comment faire pour pouvoir travailler dessus?

Cordialement.

Noël Chenavier 161 chemin de cuet 38200 Seyssuel France

hello,

I just bought a PC with Windows Acer aspire V3-111p 8.1

I downloaded open office.

The concern is that when I save a file in the folder, it is is read only, how to be able to work on it?

Kind regards.

 Noël Chenavier 161 path Cuet 38200 Seyssuel France

Re: en lecture seule

Posted by Jim McLaughlin <jj...@gmail.com>.
There is no need for your insulting remarks regarding the use of French in
the newsgroup.

I'm American, not Canadian, yet I am bi lingual in English and French.

You will note that the original poster, M. Chenavier, provided a full
translation, into idiomatic American English, of his question.

No....now that I think of it, you wouldn't have noticed.

Re: en lecture seule

Posted by Brian Barker <b....@btinternet.com>.
At 21:29 08/10/2014 +0700, Davian ("Urmas") wrote:
>Noël Chenavier wrote:
>>Je viens d'acheter un PC Acer aspire V3-111p avec Windows 8.1
>
>Please do not write this gibberish in the
>Internet newsgroups. No one is going to translate it for you.

By "gibberish", do you mean the machine
specification? That's irrelevant to the question,
of course. Or do you think the language is
"gibberish"? (Wouldn't that be "Gibberish"?) No,
that's French. And sorry, but you are quite wrong
to claim that no-one is going to translate this:
I often obtain translations of messages received
in other languages and attempt to answer them in my own language.

Brian Barker

Re: en lecture seule

Posted by Brian Barker <b....@btinternet.com>.
At 16:03 08/10/2014 -0700, John Hart wrote:
>1. If this it an English list the Subject and body should be in English.

So unlike your subject, then?!

>2. A foreign language is gibberish to those who can't read it.

"Gibberish" is a rather deprecatory term: the dictionaries equate it
with "nonsense". Something in a language one does not know may be
incomprehensible, but that doesn't make it nonsense. (In the present
case, an English translation was given.) Languages are foreign only
to those that make them so.

>3. The purpose of the forum is to help people with OO problems, NOT
>demonstrate tactics of flame wars.

Exactly so.

Brian Barker

Re: en lecture seule

Re: en lecture seule

Posted by Brian Barker <b....@btinternet.com>.
At 20:37 08/10/2014 +0000, "Weaver" wrote:
>From: Brian Barker
>>>
>>>Please do not write this gibberish in the
>>>Internet newsgroups. No one is going to translate it for you.
>>
>>By "gibberish", do you mean the machine
>>specification? That's irrelevant to the
>>question, of course. Or do you think the
>>language is "gibberish"? (Wouldn't that be
>>"Gibberish"?) No, that's French. And sorry, but
>>you are quite wrong to claim that no-one is
>>going to translate this: I often obtain translations of messages received
>>in other languages and attempt to answer them in my own language.
>
>Brian, you need a drink.

Er, I don't need a drink, thanks. I wonder if you
are trying to be unpleasant to me - but I don't
know why you would. Have you perhaps
misunderstood who said what? You need to be
careful if you are not to make unfair judgements.
Or are you just puzzled by my light-hearted
style? (No: surely that would lead you to think I
might already have been drinking?!)

o Noël Chenavier asked a question in French
(though he did provide an English translation).
o Davian ("Urmas") (who appears now to be on
moderation: is this because of his previous
message tone?) described this message as
"gibberish" - presumably because it began in French.
o I supported the original questioner and pointed
out that incorrectness of the claim that no-one
would be prepared to respond to messages in languages other than English.

And I did all this on the strength only of coffee.

Brian Barker

Re: en lecture seule

Posted by we...@gmail.com.
Brian,

you need a drink.

weaver

Sent from Windows Mail

Re: en lecture seule

Posted by Urmas <da...@gmail.com>.
nochenavier@free.fr:

Re: en lecture seule

Posted by DENIS Sylvain <sy...@gmail.com>.
Bonjour,

Avez-vous téléchargé AOO sur le site officiel?

Où enregistrez-vous votre fichier? L'enregistrez vous dans le format ods?

Avez-vous essayer de le renommer?

Bien à vous

Sylvain DENIS