Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by jklcom99 <je...@yahoo.com> on 2008/05/21 00:03:04 UTC

Re: geronimo v2 quartz plugin

I'm too looking for quartz plugin for G2.x.
Is/will it be available?

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
This would be a nice little project for someone. Any interest?

As Paul noted in an earlier thread, would be easiest license wise, if
Aaron would be willing to commit his code into the Geronimo svn (e.g.
sandbox). We can then get a working version up and running.

--kevan