Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by anatoly techtonik <te...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/25 13:43:12 UTC

CHANGES file is not readable from web

When opening http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk/CHANGES Chrome proposes to save file instead of opening it in browser. I find it annoying, but can not fill a bug report without complaining here first.

Please, CC.

Re: CHANGES file is not readable from web

Posted by "Hyrum K. Wright" <hy...@hyrumwright.org>.
On Aug 25, 2009, at 4:07 PM, Bolstridge, Andrew wrote:

> [...]

Something changed in 1.6.5 which is causing this.  See the thread on
dev@ here:
http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=2386773

-Hyrum

RE: CHANGES file is not readable from web

Posted by "Bolstridge, Andrew" <an...@intergraph.com>.

Andy