Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Boris Kraft <bo...@obinary.com> on 2004/12/01 10:07:29 UTC

Re: role of cqfs-3.5.6.jar and cqfs-jackrabbit-3.5.6.jar?

Just wondering if I missed the answer to the below question?

Regards
Boris Kraft
---------------------------
Magnolia Content Management
http://www.magnolia.info/
---------------------------

Posted by David Nuescheler <da...@gmail.com>.
while cleaning up my inbox... i realized that some of you might
still wonder about the license of cqfs.
ass usual, take a look at the LICENSE.txt in the cqfs.jar ;)

regards,
david

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 10:07:29 +0100, Boris Kraft <bo...@obinary.com> wrote:
> Just wondering if I missed the answer to the below question?
>
> Regards
> Boris Kraft
> ---------------------------
> Magnolia Content Management
> http://www.magnolia.info/
> ---------------------------
>

> On 28.11.2004, at 14:27, Cédric Damioli wrote:
>
> > Under which license are these two CQFS jars released ?
> > Are the sources available somewhere ?
> > May I use them in a production environment ?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Cédric

standardize your content-repository !
                               http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=170