Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by ermouth <er...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/06 05:41:32 UTC

Photon 1.9

Happy to announce Photon 1.9, new version of alternative CouchDB admin
panel.

Today Photon celebrates 2 years of development, and just received several
unique features: massive DB backup, _stats graphs, and structured revisions
diff.

https://github.com/ermouth/couch-photon

Please enjoy )

I’m very open to suggestions and issue reports.

ermouth

Re: Photon 1.9

Posted by Garren Smith <ga...@apache.org>.
Awesome Ermouth. Some nice features there. Congrats.

Re: Photon 1.9

Posted by Johs Ensby <jo...@b2w.com>.

Re: Photon 1.9

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.