Posted to dev@avro.apache.org by Or Tubul <or...@1mrobotics.com> on 2022/06/22 12:41:39 UTC

Avro for .net 6.0

Hey,

I saw that there is a version 1.11.1 that will support .net 6.0.
Is there any time estimation for this release?
Is it possible to get this release now?

Thank you,
Or Tubul
1MRobotics

Re: Avro for .net 6.0

Posted by Ryan Skraba <ry...@skraba.com>.
Hello!  Just a quick response: 1.11.1 has not been released yet, but
we've been talking about it for almost three months.

Even if I don't like to talk about "blame", a large part of this is
because I volunteered to do the release, but I've had some unexpected
travel and less time than I anticipated!

I'll send out a summary email later today about remains to be done,
but my intention is to have a release candidate within the next week.

All my best, Ryan