Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by George Voronoff <Ge...@grassroots.com> on 2002/01/09 06:30:43 UTC

Question about deploying

Iv'e been trying to figure out how to get soap to work and I ran into a problem where I had not added my soap service to the classpath.  This got me thinking a bit.  If the service has to be in the classpath, what is the advantage of being able to programatically deploy services.  If you have to drop my service classes where my app server can find them, why can't you do the same with deployment descriptors?  Any Comments or opinions?

George Voronoff