Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Volker Schneider <vo...@danet.de> on 2002/07/11 09:47:41 UTC

i18n seems to work, but does not translate

Dear colleagues,

on Windows NT with WebSphere Application Deveolper 4.0.2 we have our
application working. When we deploy it to a Solaris machine we have the
effect, that i18n seems to work (the log files told us so) but there isn't a
really translation on the screen. We see the keys instead of the transation.

The language settings are OK, and the catalog files can be found.

Does somebody know what can be wrong?

Best regards
- Volker -