Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org> on 2008/07/20 01:25:58 UTC

Convention plugin: why not deployed to repo with 2.1.2?

Does anyone know why the convention plugin is not deployed to the repo for
2.1.2?

PS: I wish the plugins had a namespace like the Maven plugins (i.e.,
org.apache.maven.plugins -> org.apache.struts.plugins)

Paul

Re: Convention plugin: why not deployed to repo with 2.1.2?

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
fixed

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
Do we deploy things from the sandbox to the repo?

musachy