Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by beyaNet <an...@jibeya.com> on 2004/11/12 01:13:35 UTC

How to load Cocoon in Eclipse

Hi,
further to the earlier thread about using Eclipse IDE with cocoon, I
went to the article that was mentioned
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/LoadinEclipse, and did the following:

1. ./build.sh eclipse-project

The document then goes on to say that 'this creates the .project and
.classpath files'. Where are these files situated and do I need to put
them into the build/webapp folder and then point eclipse to wherever my
webapp folder is to get things to work in eclipse?

regards

Andrew

Re: How to load Cocoon in Eclipse

Posted by Ugo Cei <ug...@apache.org>.
Il giorno 12/nov/04, alle 08:48, Leszek Gawron ha scritto:

> you just leave them where they are after generation and afterwards
> import the cocoon directory as project into eclipse

Or, if you have already imported it before, you just do a refresh (F5)
on your project.

	Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/