Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Katarzyna Kusznierczuk <ka...@getindata.com> on 2022/12/21 15:35:21 UTC

Data online generation for event stream processing and more

Hello!

My name is Kasia and I would like to share with you our tutorials.

After reading, you can also visit our GitHub, to see examples on how to
work with the data online generator.

Read about solution that support use-cases such us:

🔹Analysis of user web sessions for web analytics.

🔹Funnel analysis, cohort analysis and many more, to understand how product
users interact with the product, behave, convert or drop out.

🔹Fraud/anomaly or threat detection to prevent them quickly.

🔹Product recommendations, suggestions and many more…

*LINK
<https://getindata.com/blog/data-online-generation-for-event-stream-processing/?utm_source=mailing&utm_medium=kafka2&utm_campaign=grupy&utm_id=getindata>*

In this one, we would like to prove that Iceberg can be used not only in
#batchprocessing
<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=batchprocessing&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6934831698933125120>
but also can be a great tool to capture #realtimedata
<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?keywords=realtimedata&highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6934831698933125120>
that comes from user activity, metrics, logs, from change data capture or
other sources.

*LINK
<https://getindata.com/blog/real-time-ingestion-iceberg-kafka-connect-apache-iceberg-sink/?utm_source=mailing&utm_medium=kafka&utm_campaign=grupy&utm_id=getinda>*

Enjoy!