Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by nashrul <an...@yahoo.com> on 2008/02/14 04:55:04 UTC

comparing 2 lists in bsh

Hi all..
I have this problem. I have a screen which creates the mapping between say
smCode and losCode. The codes in losCode would be mapped (grouped) to smCode
(say 200 losCodes are grouped into 10 smCodes)
The items of both codes are shown as drop down list. What I want to do is
that for the losCode items that are already mapped against smCode will not
be shown in the losCode drop down list.
What comes to my mind is that i grab all the losCode in table
SmCode_LosCode_Mapping, and then grab all the losCodes in table
Los_Code_Source, compare those two lists, and just take the losCodes from
this Los_Code_Source table which are not on the SmCode_LosCode_Mapping
table..
The problem is I have no clue how to do this using bsh and display it in the
form.

Any help would be greatly appreciated..