Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Tim O'Brien <to...@discursive.com> on 2003/09/25 23:17:43 UTC

Japanese Translation link is dead

The link to the Japanese translations is dead, should we move this content
on to ASF hardware?

Re: Japanese Translation link is dead

Posted by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org>.
Dooh. Sorry, this is true (but really temporarily.
I got up this morning, I found that the server was down)

I will get in contact with the server admin (in the USA ...).
Will be fixed within a few hours, I hope.

__ Tetsuya <te...@apache.org> __
(translator of jakarta.terra-intl.com/commons/)

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 17:17:43 -0400 (EDT)
(Subject: Japanese Translation link is dead)

E-mail: tetsuya@apache.org  http://www.terra-intl.com/

Re: Japanese Translation link is dead

Posted by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org>.