Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by sp...@gmx.eu on 2012/12/13 20:44:58 UTC

Tomcat uses only a single Core

Hi,

I have an application running on Tomcat 7 on a 8-Core Linux 64 bit System.

Unfortunately it uses only a single core. I have googled alot about this
fact but did not found a solution, even not a clear reason for it.

What can be the problem here?

Thank you

Re: Tomcat uses only a single Core

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: Tomcat uses only a single Core

Posted by Pid <pi...@pidster.com>.
On 13/12/2012 19:44, spring@gmx.eu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have an application running on Tomcat 7 on a 8-Core Linux 64 bit System.
>
> Unfortunately it uses only a single core. I have googled alot about this
> fact but did not found a solution, even not a clear reason for it.
>
> What can be the problem here?

Your app is single threaded?

> Thank you

[key:62590808]