Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Paul Egaru <eg...@hotmail.com> on 2003/05/01 12:21:22 UTC

PSML Import

I ve tried to use the psml import (jetspeed 1.4 b3) but i get an exception.

Any Idea why

java.io.FileNotFoundException: Could not open File
TurbineResources.properties
at
org.apache.commons.configuration.PropertiesConfiguration.getPropertyStream(PropertiesConfiguration.java:256)
org.apache.commons.configuration.PropertiesConfiguration.<init>(PropertiesConfiguration.java:159)
at
org.apache.turbine.services.resources.TurbineResourceService.init(TurbineResourceService.java:179)
at
org.apache.turbine.services.resources.TurbineResourceService.init(TurbineResourceService.java:123)
at
org.apache.turbine.services.BaseInitableBroker.initClass(BaseInitableBroker.java:
149)
at
org.apache.turbine.services.BaseServiceBroker.initService(BaseServiceBroker.java:
139)
at
org.apache.turbine.services.TurbineServices.initPrimaryServices(TurbineServices.java:193)
at org.apache.turbine.Turbine.init(Turbine.java:247)
at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:258)
at org.apache.turbine.util.TurbineConfig.initialize TurbineConfig.java:193)
at org.apache.turbine.util.TurbineConfig.init(TurbineConfig.java:179)
at
org.apache.jetspeed.services.psmlmanager.PsmlImporter.main(PsmlImporter.java:123)

Re: Jetspeed 1.4 b4 tuturial

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
On Thursday, May 1, 2003, at 05:30  AM, Osa wrote:

> Is the new jetspeed 1.4 b4  tutorial available?  Where can I get some
> examples about mvc portlet ?

Im working on it now. Hope to have it ready in a few days.
The new tutorial will have a chapter on the MVC portlet

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software

Jetspeed 1.4 b4 tuturial

Posted by Osa <os...@wp.pl>.
Is the new jetspeed 1.4 b4  tutorial available?
Where can I get some examples about mvc portlet ?

Best regards,
osa

Re: PSML Import

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
On Thursday, May 1, 2003, at 03:21  AM, Paul Egaru wrote:

> I ve tried to use the psml import (jetspeed 1.4 b3) but i get an
> exception.
>
> Any Idea why

 From which directory did you run the importer? Did you run the ant task?

> java.io.FileNotFoundException: Could not open File
> TurbineResources.properties
> at
> org.apache.commons.configuration.PropertiesConfiguration.getPropertyStr
> eam(PropertiesConfiguration.java:256)
> org.apache.commons.configuration.PropertiesConfiguration.<init>(Propert
> iesConfiguration.java:159)
> at
> org.apache.turbine.services.resources.TurbineResourceService.init(Turbi
> neResourceService.java:179)
> at
> org.apache.turbine.services.resources.TurbineResourceService.init(Turbi
> neResourceService.java:123)
> at
> org.apache.turbine.services.BaseInitableBroker.initClass(BaseInitableBr
> oker.java: 149)
> at
> org.apache.turbine.services.BaseServiceBroker.initService(BaseServiceBr
> oker.java: 139)
> at
> org.apache.turbine.services.TurbineServices.initPrimaryServices(Turbine
> Services.java:193)
> at org.apache.turbine.Turbine.init(Turbine.java:247)
> at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:258)
> at org.apache.turbine.util.TurbineConfig.initialize
> TurbineConfig.java:193)
> at org.apache.turbine.util.TurbineConfig.init(TurbineConfig.java:179)
> at
> org.apache.jetspeed.services.psmlmanager.PsmlImporter.main(PsmlImporter
> .java:123)

David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software
david@bluesunrise.com